There’s so much to consider about honey bee health.
It can be quite confusing:
- Varroa treatments,
- Virus infections,
- and a lot of (mis-)information floating in the internet.
The Bee Health Compendium helps you to keep honey bee colonies healthy.
What you’ll learn with the Bee Health Compendium
The Bee Health Compendium gives you the foundation for honey bee health. You won’t need to think of all the details with the fear of forgetting anything. Because you’ll know what you need for good practices. And you will have the necessary skills for recognizing the misinformation. This makes things fall into place.
Some points you will learn about:
- Why we need a more holistic view of bee health. If you see it from this perspective, you recognize more easily what’s going wrong.
- How good practices support honey bee health. Honey bees are managed animals, your practices are the largest influence on their health.
- The basics about honey bee diseases and how to control them. It’s not only about varroa mites.
- How good nutrition looks like for bees. Nutrition is the overarching principle of honey bee health. And often neglected.
Short, you’ll get a grip on the complex subject of bee health. This gives you the tools to follow good practices in any conditions you may work in.
At the end, there’s also a four-step checklist for colony visits, so you know what to do at any moment.
Who’s writing about bee health?
This ebook is for you if:
- You’re an advanced beekeeper who wants to support your colonies health. It’s not important if you’re a hobbyist or a professional, but you should have at least two years of experience.
- You’re a bee vet who wants to go beyond lists of diseases and fill the term “good practices” with life. You should already know about the basic beekeeping techniques.
- And obviously, you must be ok with learning by yourself.
This ebook isn’t for you if:
- The Bee Health Compendium isn’t for you if you’re looking for easy solutions. Bee health is complex and it needs a differentiated approach.
- You’re just starting with beekeeping, this may be a little bit too much.
- You prefer somebody explaining things directly to you. Then better wait for the next Bee Health Course.
How much is it?
It’s 39 € + the VAT at your country. The payment will be operated by Digistore24.
Obviously, you also invest the time you need to read and process it. You’ll also get any updates I’ll make in the future – because science moves on and there may be news and developments for the health of your colonies.
Sign in by clicking the button below! It will lead you to a Digistore24 page, who operate the payment procedure. If you still have questions, write me a note on claudia.garrido(at)bee-safe.eu.
Refund Policy | 60 Day money back guarantee-